Dec 29, 2012

Paranormalacy by Kiersten White

Description

Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only one who can see through glamours.

But now Evie’s dreams are filled with haunting voices and cryptic messages—and she’s realizing that she may be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.

So much for normal.

Opinion

Ok! I have to admit! This was an awesome book. I dont know though the fight scene that the rest of the book's dramatic effect so drawn out wasn't as big as I thought it should have been. It was good, dont get me wrong. they just made it look like it was going to be bigger than it actually was. Evie reminded me of...well, me in a couple of ways. She loves to shop and her favorite color is pink. I dont know....that was pretty awesome in my opinion. I dont think I could make the same decisions as her though. Although.....who wouldn't want a mermaid as a friend? Oh! did I reveal something?

No comments:

Post a Comment