Dec 22, 2012

Hidden by PC Cast

Description

Neferet’s true nature has been revealed to the Vampyre High Council, so Zoey and the gang might finally get some help in defending themselves and their beloved school against a gathering evil that grows stronger every day. And they’ll need it, because Neferet’s not going down without a fight. Chaos reigns at the House of Night.

Opinion

This was one of my fav.s of the House of Night Series. Although you get really pissed at Nefferet and really kind of like the High Counsil. I really like what the high counsil does to neferet. dont worry they dont kill her but what they do is really amusing to me. Anyways, The Tsi Sigili's power's are really pronounced in this book and you finally get to see Heath's presense more. What I like the most about this book is the fact that Nyx talks to Zoey more, which is cool. Oh, and I'm not saying what goes on, but Erubus is present in this book. And, just saying from my perspective, Erubus is kinda not ok in this book. Like he doesn't really care as much as he should.....Just saying.....That's ALL I'm saying lol. Cant wait to read the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment