Jun 24, 2012

Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling



Description

Harry Potter, along with his best friends, Ron and Hermione, is about to start his third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Harary can't wait to get back to school after the summer holidays. (Who wouldn't if they lived with the horrible Dursleys?) But when Harry gets to Hogwarts, the atmosphere is tense. There's an escaped mass murderer on the loose, and the sinister prison guards of Azkaban have been called in to guard the school.

Opinion

I really like this book mainly because it's really starting to get into the story. I'M really starting to get into the story. I really understand Hogwarts while reading the book more than I ever did with watching the movie. Still, while reading, they leave a lot out of the movie, they change a lot of things around. I don't like that they do that. I understand that movie producers have to change it up to make it their own but if you think about it...it shouldn't be made their own! Let them think up their alternative universe and make a movie about it, then they can change things up but until then write a script that really goes with the book. Well, there's my little movie ramble. Now read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment