Jun 11, 2012

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare



Description

The New York Times bestselling Mortal Instruments continues—and so do the thrills and danger for Jace, Clary, and Simon. Can the lost be reclaimed? What price is too high to pay for love? Who can be trusted when sin and salvation collide?

Love. Blood. Betrayal. Revenge.

Darkness threatens to claim the Shadowhunters in the harrowing fifth book of the Mortal Instruments series.

Opinion

More problems for Jace and Clary....as always. Those two must truly love each other, because if they didn't there's no way they'd put up with all the crap they have to put up with. I like how you got to see the other relationships flourish, and end, in this book. I like Simon as a character. He's the type of nice always-liked-by-everyone kind of guy. I also like the tough girl type that Isabell is. She reminds me of the kind of girl I try to be because we both fail at it. I don't like, however, that this book ends with more problems for Jace and Clary. I mean....Jeesh! Give them a break Clare!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment