Apr 12, 2012

Thirst by Christopher Pike

Ive read this book about three times already, but everytime I read it I am amazed by how.... amazing it is. I have to admit, it starts a little slow and some of the wording is a little too...proper I guess you could say. I love that in the rest of the book though. One thing in this book that I like the most is the way Christopher explains the murder scenes. Its explained with kind of a heartless quality, which is awesome because the main character is a five-thousand year old vampire that has killed many times. I don't know, but it seems like all other vampire writers should read this book. Vampires shouldn't be squeamish about blood and guts and it seems like they are nowadays. Or maybe its the authors that are squeamish. Seriously, read this book and judge for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment