Jul 18, 2013

Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

Discription

Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean they are fated to be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. Now Nora and Patch must gather their strength to face one last, perilous trial. Old enemies return, new enemies are made, and a friend's ultimate betrayal threatens the peace Patch and Nora so desperately want. The battle lines are drawn—but which sides are they on? And in the end, are there some obstacles even love can't conquer?

Opinion

I liked this book. I didn't exactly love it but I liked it. I loved the way they ended things. For a while there they made me think that Nora was going to lose everything and that was it, the end. There is a couple things that I didn't really care for though. One, I didn't like the fact that Vee, even though they amended this problem at the end, kept losing the ones she loved. I mean what the hell. If I was Vee I'd be seriously pissed at Nora, but that's me, and I'm not Vee. Second, there was one thing they said at the end that really pissed me off. It was something about someone's funeral and they were talking about how there was hardly anybody there and they were happy about it.... I'm sorry but nobody, no matter how awful they are, deserves to be that ill thought of that no one goes to their funeral....I mean...that's just harsh. Other than those things.....The book was well written.

No comments:

Post a Comment