Apr 16, 2012

Thirst (Final Review)

As I said the last time, I love these series. There are some thing I noticed though, while reading the ending, that I don't like at all. All throughout the story they are trying to convince you of the posibility that there are real vampires in the world, but in the ending the author makes the vampire do crazy things. Vampires do not turn into ghosts, I'm sorry, but it just doesn't happen. Leave the two different stories alone. There different. There are no dots to connect there. If your trying to convince us of something don't change your mind at the end and have her do something that's imposible. Also, I don't like how Sita/Alisa is always losing the people she grows to love. They all die the same way, too. They all get blown up. Seriously, get creative at least. That's all I'm asking. I hope the second one is more creative. (I've read it before but I forgot what it was about. Same with the third one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment